Thursday, August 21, 2008

Green & Gold


Photos from gossipgirlfan.com
With the Olympics on TV every night and Australiana at it's peak (well, except for everytime they play NZ in the Rugby) I have been noticing the green and gold everywhere, including the photos from the set of the new season of Gossip Girl, which obviously I'm fairly excited for. I love the greens, especially the forest green, and I love the yellows just not together.
Although, perhaps if the Australian Olympic team had been dressed by the GG costume department they would have looked as presentable and elegant as Miss Waldorf?

Every month I make a mixtape (mix CD?) that I listen to until I want to set my headphones on fire, I thought I'd share this months!

August 2008 Mixtape
Brian Jonestown Massacre - That Girl Suicide
Bob Marley & The Wailers - No Woman No Cry
Cake - Friend Is A Four Letter Word
Cake - Love You Madly
El-P - The Overly Dramatic Truth
Iggy Pop & The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Jens Lekman - Maple Leaves
Ky-Mani Marley - Heart Of A Lion
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Pete Yorn - Strange Condition
Prokofiev - Montagues and Capulets
Sanny Alves - Supercalifragilisticexpialidoso (A Bossa Nova version of the Disney song!)
Scott McKenzie - San Francisco
War- Why Can't We Be Friends

No comments: