Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Burberry Prorsum: Sequins and Trenchcoats

Burberry Prorsum's collection at Milan Fashion Week has me lusting for chunky square bracelets, coats and cardigans with smatterings of tulle and sequins and necklaces strung with thick squares of croc skin (although they look slightly like very, very fancy kitchen linoleum).





I was also left in a dreamy haze after laying eyes on Revlon's new liptints at Target today. I love the rosy, sweet look of flushed lips and have spent, oh, years in the persuit of the perfect product. Instead of a gel liptint, which wear off unevenly and never seem to go on smoothly, Revlon's liptint is a chubby little stick that goes on like a creamy lipbalm and come in the most yummy range of colours. The more I think about it, the more I wish that I didn't have to spend my remaining money on new contacts (I'm going blind in my old age!). I'll just have to keep dreaming until next week.

1 comment:

molly said...

i love that leather (?) bracelet!
its so over-the-top, in the best way possible!