Friday, September 12, 2008

Chip Chop Copy Cat

GG Style Guide → A guide by the Gossip Girl costume designer, Eric Daman, for Revolve Clothing. Each look is a slightly simplified version of the costumes on the show with pieces that pop up in chainstores all the time, a lot designer inspired touches (a big bow knotted around the neck a la Chanel), stacked necklaces and bold, bright stockings.
Chip Chop For Sportsgirl → Chip Chop make super duper cute statement tote bags and tank tops, like their classic tote that reads "Nobody panic! I know Origami and Pilates." which I have pined for many times, oh how I have pined! Now they're bff's with Sportsgirl and have released a range called "I ♥ Art" with an "I ♥ Art" printed bandana, a Mondrian style tote and a bunch of bags, clutches and tees with the word "Louvre". Perhaps this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship? I hope so because this is the first time I've been excited about anything from Sportsgirl in months.


No comments: