Thursday, September 25, 2008

Marni Makes Me Weak At The Knees

Oh my Marni! Excuse me while I fall of the planet, but I just can't help obsessing over Marni's accessories. Every single piece of jewellery is like a perfectly crafted piece of art and apparently more wealthy women than I agree because Marni opened their first all accessories boutique this year. I always head straight for the detailed pictures to see the necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bags and shoes up close and then look at the clothes. When it comes to Marni, each piece is so unique that seeing them all together as a collection is slightly overwhelming. I almost wish each piece was styled with complete basics so people with short attention spans (like me!) could absorb the individual pieces instead of 3 or 4 or 5 different pieces put together.





I've seen a bunch of mixed opinions on Marni, what do you think? An ecstatic yes or a repulsed no?

No comments: