Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bus Rolls

I like the idea of this bus roll style bucket list although I have problems with the bucket list concept. I saw an interview with a famous journo who is currently fighting cancer and he said he doesn’t believe in bucket lists because it suggest finality and he refuses to accept that. I think that’s a great mentality and prefer the idea of having a list of things you want to do and always be adding to it once you’ve achieved it. I feel like completing a bucket list is the ultimate let down because the thing that comes next is something nobody really wants. /end rant

How cute is this?!

I like this one, nice and simple.

Freshwater=my favourite beach. Bondi is for tourists :)

I love this one, what a great twist on the idea!

As I have a “J” name, this really tickles my fancy :)

No comments: