Saturday, August 2, 2008

Plaid and Kenny Rogers



I go through phases of love, hate and indifference when it comes to Mary-Kate Olsen. I like that she does things a little differently, that she's essentially an eccentric millionare with a really great shoe collection. I like that most of her looks can be worn on a chain store budget and mixed and matched and muddled in a million different ways. I like that she dresses with a sense of humour (A Kenny Rogers tshirt?!). What I don't like is that sometimes it's all a bit much. It's a bit too much interesting shoe/oversized proportions/messy hair/405 rings. Imagine the hair up, white tshirt, Givenchy bag of the first outfit with the black mini of the second and the amazing shoes of the third? And the plaid? I remember seeing a movie where a character said when you're dressed up you look in the mirror and take off one accessory. Well, I'd chuck the plaid this time.
I do ,however, like that there wikipedia-ing Kenny Rogers leads to a website called menwholooklikekennyrogers. Oh my!

No comments: